I dont know where to post this but:Is there this song?

Started by aaron5015, July 15, 2014, 06:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaron5015

Pointless yes but
Is there nightmare night on  here? because i dont know if there is.
also can there be a mode for MLK to have like a cursor that goes up and down to recognize your pitch? because with the current one its gonna make it hard as heck in it because i dont have much good pitch to sing like that...

RD1042

Nightmare Night should be in, at least I've got it in my folder.  You can actually find it here: http://www.mylittlekaraoke.com/forum/index.php/topic,474.0.html.

As for the pitch thing, I don't think there is such a tool.
Quote from: QT Luna on May 17, 2015, 10:05:06 PM
I've seen RD1042 perform songs with 8500-9500 points on medium with eyes closed, slightly drunk and half-sleeping.

aaron5015

it would be nice though :/ if you noticed on some karaoke games *by konami* they have that pitch meter that goes up and down as you speak but in MLK it doesnt tell you what pitch you have mainly so your just guessing.
now as im on windows 8 now i gotta reinstall MLK...

Smilley

While Ultrastar DX, the engine MLK uses, doesn't have this feature, you can load the songs into Performous (the "Songs" folder, to be specific). It has autoscrolling text and displays your pitch even on non-scoring parts. It takes a bit longer to load all songs and was still a bit unstable when we opted for USDX, though.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

aaron5015

Smilley

The same files work for both engines. Load the "Songs" folder into Performous and it'll work just as well. Note that a few effects are tailored towards USDX, so they might look off in Performous - the "..." transition in PFUDOR comes to mind.

aaron5015

so what if i want to add all the songs from MLK,AC1,and AC2

Renard

Install MLK, install Performous, then copy or symlink the "Songs" folder so Performous finds it.
https://github.com/performous/performous/wiki/Songs#Installing_songs

aaron5015

so as i reinstalled MLK...I got 430 songs...Also im on windows 8 now not windows vista so vista might have also been the problem...

aaron5015

Quote from: Renard on July 16, 2014, 01:11:21 PM
Install MLK, install Performous, then copy or symlink the "Songs" folder so Performous finds it.
https://github.com/performous/performous/wiki/Songs#Installing_songs
Also this "Songs Folder" I could not find it...Where do i put them at in that case... and just to make sure its right im on windows 8 so...what file directory would it be?
EDIT:wait i already said windows 8 last post ._.

Smilley

Go to the place you installed MLK to. It should have a folder called "Songs", with sub-folders "Official" and "Community".
Copy these two folders (rightclick->Copy or CTRL+C).
Go to the Performous entry in your START-menu and open the "Songs" entry. Paste your folders here (rightclick->Paste or CTRL+V).