Can't open My Little Karaoke con Mac

Started by Daijishin, February 20, 2015, 01:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daijishin

Hello, pegasisters and bronies...

Sorry, I didn't know where can I ask you for advice...  :'(

I have the Mac 10.9.5 version, And I have tried in many different ways to open the file, My little Karaoke, but just it.... don't open ^-^u.... The install goes well, no errors, but then.... simply not open when I click the icon ^-^u... no error window or nothing.  ???

I have read in the ultrastar forum that Mavericks doesnt accept so easy the program... maybe is because of that???? ..... don't open also if I try with the superuser mode, typing sudo open /Applications/UltraStarDeluxe.app/ in the terminal...... nope o_o
I have tried to copy to the desktop, if it was a problem of permissions... but neither ^-^u

So, jeeeeeez!!!!! ^-^uu.... I would like to sing pony songs so loudlyyy!!!!! GRUARRR .... Somepony could have any clue to this problem, please? ^-^uu

thank you very much!!  ;D

yayponies-eu

Please try to follow these instruction: https://www.mylittlekaraoke.com/forum/index.php?topic=998.msg4790#msg4790

Also, don't launch USDX as root, all you risk to do is derp the permissions. Be sure to have the latest version installed (MLK_AC3), you need to install them all, MLK_SIM2 > MLK_AC > MLK_AC2 and finally MLK_AC3.

Better yet, don't try to launch Ultrastar Deluxe alone, it doesn't work on mavericks, you need the launcher.