Theme Fix not working

Started by MabelPines, March 31, 2015, 09:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MabelPines

So I was very excited to play my little karaoke! I downloaded the torrent using Deluge, converted it into a format I could use without a disc using DAEMON Tools, found the launcher and pressed run. I was hit with the "no valid themes" bug immediately so I downloaded the patch. When I tried to run the patch though, I was hit with an error message reading:

Error creating process <Command.com/c
C:\Users\(my computer admin name)\AppData\Local\Temp\IXP000\fix.bat>. Reason: The system cannot find the file specified.

My knowledge of computers isn't much and I have no idea what this means! Does anyone have any suggestions for fixing this?

yayponies-eu

Hello

Do you have installed the 3 disks ? Have you installed the recently released beta channel? Here some things that can help you: https://www.mylittlekaraoke.com/forum/index.php?topic=141.0

MabelPines

Thank you for replying!
I do not have the three disks or the beta channel. I was trying to download the first additional disk when the theme error stopped it from working. I'll go check out your link.

Renard

Hello !

Quote from: MabelPines on March 31, 2015, 09:35:26 PMfound the launcher and pressed run

This sounds like you tried to run the game from the disc (or here, disc image) without installing it first. When you say "launcher", is it this one (autorun.exe)?

You're supposed to install the game on your computer first. It will then appear in your Start Menu, possibly in a folder called "Derpy Muffins Factory".

MabelPines

I just found whatever looked most appropriate, I apologize for my computer incompetence! file:///C:/Users/Hank/Pictures/screeny.PNG
And since I doubt that my screenshot will work, i opened
>computer> local disk (C:) > program files (x86) > MyLittleKaraoke> My Little Karaoke Launcher
Thank You for your helping ^^