Life Is A Runaway (Duet)

Started by ButterKing4Ever, April 08, 2015, 10:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ButterKing4Ever

I have tryed downloading the Duet version of Life Is A Runaway but when I check my song selection it does apperar at all next to the regular version I downloaded.  >:( Anyone know how to get it on there?  ???

sleumas2000

In the launcher, click open game folder, and try to find "songs"/"Downloads" - and inside it, is there a folder called "Life is a runway"?
If there is, check if there is a file called notes.txt
Top of the day to you!

ButterKing4Ever

I found the song in the program files and  found out that the duet version's code was in the same folder as the notes code for the regual version. So I copyed and pasted the Life Is A Runaway folda and delted the note code in one the duet code the other. After that I went on MLK to test to see if it did the trick but when I found Life Is A Runaway the song select there was still just the regualar version and no duet version. :P But thanks for atempting to help anyway...  ;)

Diponi

Actually you did everything correctly. :) Looks like the problem's in the song file. I imagine we'll upload a fix shortly.

The problem is the missing "P1" line in duet.txt:
#COMMENT:http://www.mylittlekaraoke.com/
#UPDATED:02-apr-2015
P1
: 0 10 -2 Life
: 16 6 0  is
: 24 4 -2  a
: 31 12 0  run
: 48 34 2 way

EDIT: Oh, and somemod might want to move this thread into bug reports.

Smilley

Quote from: Diponi on April 09, 2015, 10:01:10 AM
EDIT: Oh, and somemod might want to move this thread into bug reports.
Done.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

ButterKing4Ever

YES!  ;D Went in to the Source Code of the duet version added in P1 above the lyrics, saved the Source Code, went on to MLK and the duet version of Life Is A Runaway was there next to the regular version!  8) Thanks!  ;)

Renard

I just re-uploaded a fixed version, you can now (re)download it from the game launcher. :)