Video issues

Started by KennyTweek, July 15, 2013, 01:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyTweek

So... When I open this new release, everything runs just fine, but when I put any song, there is no video! I mean, there is that effects made by the program, but no song cover, no videos, AND I WANT SING WATCHING PONIES! D:
Is there any configuration that I need to change? I tried to change the themes, screen options, resolution and nothing...

Renard

Could you please tell us more details about your hardware and operating system? Thanks!

KennyTweek

Sorry, I forgot about that...

Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bits
AMD Phenom II X4 965 - 3.40 GHz
4 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440

I'm installing with DAEMON Tools
Is there anything else?

Oh, also, the videos was showed before the oficial release, when i needed to download Ultrastar and play directly on it...

Renard

Definitely not a hardware issue.
Could you check if the various "video.mp4" and "cover.png" were appropriately copied to the /songs/ folder within your MyLittleKaraoke install? You may want to either try to re-install the game, or install Ultrastar (either from the disc or from the Ultrastar website) then manually copy the songs and the theme over.

KennyTweek

I discovered what was causing the error, it was a little thing in options: In graphics, if you let "Visualization" and "Oscilloscope" on, you'll have this error, so be sure to check if they're off. c:

PsychicWalnut

Good to know.

Thanks for the heads up!