WAT...i dont have ALL the songs?! *only showing one but theres more missing*

Started by aaron5015, May 26, 2014, 09:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaron5015

Okay Whats going on this shouldnt be happening...in. anyways this forum seems to be *almost* dead but it doesnt hurt to try...

BUT i never said ALL the songs werent available
Its just the songs i dont want to sing

And i JUST took a deeper look

Renard

Weird indeed. Something must have gone awry during the installation.

This is what you should have in that folder (taken from a vanilla install on Windows):

You should also see this in the "Songs" folder of the ISO.

There are two things you could try:
  • Re-install the game (or, since it's a S3 song, run the updater again without uninstalling anything; it won't hurt).
  • Copy the "Songs" folder from the Additional Content Disc #1 (iso) to your hard drive, using the exact same directory structure (overwrite what's on your hdd when prompted).

aaron5015

Quote from: Renard on May 26, 2014, 09:30:53 PM
Weird indeed. Something must have gone awry during the installation.

This is what you should have in that folder (taken from a vanilla install on Windows):

You should also see this in the "Songs" folder of the ISO.

There are two things you could try:
  • Re-install the game (or, since it's a S3 song, run the updater again without uninstalling anything; it won't hurt).
  • Copy the "Songs" folder from the Additional Content Disc #1 (iso) to your hard drive, using the exact same directory structure (overwrite what's on your hdd when prompted).
I will try this I will report back if nothing succeeds
I WILL say this though it takes quick time for it to hit 100% i dont think somethings right with that...maybe that could be whats causing it *YES im talking about AC*

Something defiantly happened...

Renard

Quote from: aaron5015 on May 26, 2014, 09:33:03 PMSomething defiantly happened...

Yes. Considering your screenshot:

This is how many songs you should have, with the base pack and the first additional content disc:

You're missing out! Did you have enough space on your hard drive when installing?

First things first: run (once) the Windows patch found on this page, just in case.

Lazy way of fixing it: clear/delete everything in the "songs" folder on your hard drive, then copy the content from the first disc manually (again, the "Songs" folder), then again copy the content from the second disc to your hard drive with the same directory structure.

This structure, essentially:

Recommended way of fixing it: run the uninstallation patch, uninstall everything, then re-install the two discs in order.

aaron5015

Quote from: Renard on May 26, 2014, 09:53:46 PM
Quote from: aaron5015 on May 26, 2014, 09:33:03 PMSomething defiantly happened...

Yes. Considering your screenshot:

This is how many songs you should have, with the base pack and the first additional content disc:

You're missing out! Did you have enough space on your hard drive when installing?

First things first: run (once) the Windows patch found on this page, just in case.

Lazy way of fixing it: clear/delete everything in the "songs" folder on your hard drive, then copy the content from the first disc manually (again, the "Songs" folder), then again copy the content from the second disc to your hard drive with the same directory structure.

This structure, essentially:

Recommended way of fixing it: run the uninstallation patch, uninstall everything, then re-install the two discs in order.
not to be rude but...GEE is asking my hardrive a stupid question...THE ANSWER IS!
*after installation*

PsychicWalnut

Quotenot to be rude but...GEE is asking my hardrive a stupid question...THE ANSWER IS!
*after installation*

I wouldn't call it a stupid question at all...  Just covering all the bases, since the info was not volunteered.

Working any type of support tends to make you check the basics first.  Heck, I lost track of how many PC support calls I handled where the problem was that they forgot to plug in the power cord.

aaron5015

well i still have 112 songs after that...AC1 Causing this? Also i noticed you released AC2 not too long ago

aaron5015