Hello

Started by RustyHeadphones, August 05, 2016, 10:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyHeadphones

Hello, Rusty here

So yeah, Galacon has come and gone once again. I spent an unhealthy ammount of time in the karaoke room and proceeded to install it on my own PC right when I got home.

I thought I might as well use this unhealthy obsession as an excuse and help out the project since there's a handful songs not yet in the game I would really love to sing.

Aside from that, I love what you guys are doing and I cannot thank you enough for the countless hours of fun fun fun fun fun you brought me and everyone else. I hope I can be useful

RD1042

Welcome to barely alive forums :P. Glad you had fun at our GalaCon appearance. Did you also attend the panel?
Quote from: QT Luna on May 17, 2015, 10:05:06 PM
I've seen RD1042 perform songs with 8500-9500 points on medium with eyes closed, slightly drunk and half-sleeping.

RustyHeadphones

I really wanted to, but the 3D printing panel was at the same time and I wanted to talk to people who knew a bit about 3D printing. so now I'm waiting for the recording of the Karaoke panel to be uploaded.

Dex

Your story sounds quite familiar to me. I think many of us started this way :)
If you're serious about song creation, see the pinned posts in this section, they'll provide you with all the basics you need to know. Good luck! ;)