Installation Issues with Windows 10 Pro

Started by ChickenSteve, May 12, 2016, 11:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChickenSteve

Every time I start the installation, Windows prompts me to download the .net framework 3.5, which never works because Microsoft is dumb :l

I've tried using the old torrents, but that prompts me to download the framework, as well. I've also tried enabling 3.5 in Windows Features, and using DISM with an install drive. I honestly don't know what else to do, but I really want to be able to play this game. Is there any workaround for this, atm? Or will I just have to wait for a future update?

rainbowderpy

What version of windows are you using? It should simply install it automagically.

ChickenSteve

rainbowderpy

In that case you just have to open the mylittlekaraoke installer and press next, next,...
This only works with a legal windows 10 license as .net framework 3.5 is a windows feature

ChickenSteve

rainbowderpy

what exactly is the error message of the .net framework installation which starts when you try to open the mylittlekaraoke webinstaller?

ChickenSteve

It says that it can't find the necessary files. The error code it gives me is 0x80070002

My Windows is in Korean, but I here's an album of what happens when I launch the installer http://imgur.com/a/tZ224

rainbowderpy