Problem Signature 06:   503ef855
  Problem Signature 07:   2f76
  Problem Signature 08:   82
  Problem Signature 09:   System.IO.FileNotFoundException
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:   1033

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

May you help me please, its a great game to listen to, even if I don't have a mic. Thanks in advanced. :)

Smilley

Try to navigate to the folder where you installed the game and start the file ultrastardx.exe
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Renard

Hello!

This error impacts only the launcher. As Smilley said, you can launch the game directly.
In order to fix the launcher issue, you'll need to update your .NET install: http://www.microsoft.com/net/downloads

Thanks!

corrm

Thanks for the help Smilley, but I have another question for Renard, if you don't mind answering it that is. In order to update it, I just need to download the recent update correct? Thanks again for helping me. :)

Renard

corrm

I attempt that gets this error now. "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'My Little Karaoke - Singing is Magic.msi' in the box below." I click ok "The path (file path, don't feel like typing about two lines of text for it.) cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation package 'My Little Karaoke- Singing is Magic.msi' in a folder from which you can install the product My Little Karaoke- Singing is Magic." and the UltraStarDX shortcut says its missing the SDL.dll.
What do I do here???