[EN][MLPM1] 05 Open Up Your Eyes (Meme Edition)

Started by barbeque, March 07, 2020, 01:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbeque

Update: a better version is now available, scroll down to the first reply!

This originated from a youtube video titled "OpeN Up YoUr EyESsSS" (youtube id: vN6YbvlaROM) which is no longer available, at least not in my country. I did some video editing, essentially this is the regular MLK video, except the edited parts have been pasted over (quality is noticeable lower in those parts, not much I can do about that).

Then I also 'slightly' edited the cover and background image. I didn't touch the notes file at all, other than renaming some things (ie, actual notes are the same as the regular version)

Yes, this was the one I ran at HWCon.
Yes, I have also not forgotten about whoever requested the other meme version, it will come eventually.

Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10lg14HT1u-fIotcR8V6wt272tZR572eT
i am best barbeque. put your hamburgers on me.

barbeque

New version with bonus content: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s3wfRQ5QcUP5rZxUkIEB0QPahStbdu8W

Contains three versions, more info per version below:
- Open Up Your Googly Eyes
- Open Up Your AAAAAAAAAA
- Open Up Your Googly AAAAAAAAAA

General
All three versions have their own cover, static background and video. You might want to rerender the videos in a lower quality, though compared to the Red Carpet version, they're not even that much bigger.

Open Up Your Googly Eyes
I noticed an error in the video of the one I uploaded earlier, which was actually an error in the original googly eyes meme video I used as a source. I've recreated the video and hid the error by just duplicating a single frame somewhere. The video fix aside, this was the version I ran at HWCon.
Txt-file and song-file are untouched compared to the Red Carpet version.

The meme comes from a youtube video titled "OpeN Up YoUr EyESsSS" (youtube id: vN6YbvlaROM) which is no longer available, at least not in my country.

Open Up Your AAAAAAAAAA
At HWCon, someone said there was also a different meme version. So I made that as well. The youtube video this comes from has more capslock and more A's in the title, but I think 10 A's is good enough. Like the googly eyes variant, this was edited to be the full song, not just the part from the youtube video:

Also whoever created the thumbnail for that youtube video needs to get on my level. Damn clickbait.

Open Up Your Googly AAAAAAAAAA
I'll let you discover what this is by yourself.
i am best barbeque. put your hamburgers on me.