Ponyphonic - Lullaby for a Princess (WarpOut version)

Started by barbeque, September 11, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbeque

(Yes, I know there already is one at https://www.mylittlekaraoke.com/forum/index.php?topic=1162.0 this one is not that one)

So, this is more me figuring out if I have my timings right, because I think it sounded OK in an editor, but it's hard for me to tell because that's on a different computer I run MLK from and the audio/screen delays are possibly just not the same.

I essentially took the existing version (notes.txt), cut out the few paragraphs of text that are actually not in the animation version, then tried my best at retiming them. Compared to the original, the second part starts at the word "soon" (it's only in there once). So at most, you'll have two blocks to retime (should only be a couple of milliseconds).

A 6:46 song, while good, gets really old if it's played like 7 times a day, this version is 'only' 6 minutes or so, so you have some variety.

NB: I took the audio from the video file itself, but I think there's some light sound effects in there. It's probably possible to make a _much_ higher audio version by taking the audio of the existing MLK song (the full song) and cutting that up (worst-case you only have to use the part where the cut is from the video, and everything else from the full song). Shouldn't be too hard with one of those fancy editors that show a waveform, and you can make an instrumental one as well. I just don't have the time for it right now (or this entire month, really).

Ignore my shitty cover.png and background.png, I'm sure someone can do a better job. Video was taken from youtube back when they had a way less shitty version than they have now, I just cut some parts off it but no re-encoding whatsoever.

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pg0NOuUzAv-NzcsMbKv2J3m3f_rpLpfU/view?usp=sharing
i am best barbeque. put your hamburgers on me.