MLK at BronyCon16 ?

Started by Goliathe, February 03, 2016, 05:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goliathe

So last year this was a thing (https://www.mylittlekaraoke.com/forum/index.php?topic=1153.0) and I was thinking that BronyCon could profit from MLK's presence :P

The thing is, the deadline to submit panels/activites is on February 28th, in less than a month. I'd host the event myself, but I was wondering if anyone from the team was already planning to attend the convention before doing anything. If that's the case, I'll let these people handle the document filling and simply offer to help with the activity, since I'll be there present once again.

Or if you're just going to pass by, feel free to come and say hi !
(I just turned into Zecora, help me for I'm not a zebra)
Now the sunrise lifts us up from the dark,
The dawn bringing light, bringing hope;
We will rebuild for our spirit is strong,
And Harmony will be restored.

rainbowderpy

wait, there are brony conventions out there without MLK?  :o
As this is in the USA, I doubt anyone of us will be attending the convention. Airplane tickets + esta hassle just for one convention would be too much for me at least.

Feel free to host the event. You just need good speakers, one or two projectors, a computer/laptop with all the MLK songs + beta songs and maybe two volunteers to watch/control the karaoke room.

Have fun, zebra!

Goliathe

Yep, I was surprised last year when I saw what the karaoke was. It looked way better with MLK in the European conventions :P
Alrighty then, I have some time to prepare all this. Minty Root is already up to challenge Bass Echo in Good Morning Baltimare so I know I won't be alone the whole time, at least xD
Now the sunrise lifts us up from the dark,
The dawn bringing light, bringing hope;
We will rebuild for our spirit is strong,
And Harmony will be restored.

rainbowderpy