Welcome, new members!

Started by Renard, June 02, 2012, 11:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yocchan

TheCakemeister

Well, I guess I should post here.

Renard

DragonsCz

Hi everypony How ya Im New here cuz i'm Czech Brony so i'm on Czech Forum but i go here.
and i want to meet ya all :D
I love My little pony
Best pony for me is Derpy, other is on the same level.

Ghostlex

Heyho,
Just joined today, searching for more songs to sing (and to get my non-brony-friends to sing along as well, when I flood my Ultrastar with Brony-Songs ;) )

Renard

CraftByte

I am trying to make a CD now

SeeMe

FloppyChiptunes

yayponies-eu

Quote from: FloppyChiptunes on June 21, 2013, 09:19:32 AM
Hello everypony!  ;D

That strange, your nickname remember me something ...  :o

;D

XIll

Renard

Shadow Masquerade

"Well, you gotta at least let me give you the special welcome that comes with it" --Pinkie Pie

Renard

corrm

Renard

Marioland1

I'm trying to recall how long I've been here, and never noticed this sticky thread here.  I mean, I have how many posts now?  95 including this one?  Really?

KyleThePale

Wow. I didn't notice this thread even existed. I guess I should probably post something here. Then again, I'm already typing this so I guess that counts.

RD1042

Alrighty then, time to introduce myself. I'm from Germany, 21 years old, undergraduate in behavioral economics and karaoke enthusiast. I guess I was hyped like everypony else when I discovered MLK ;). Been around here for roughly half a year after I met one guy from the MLK team at Galacon.
I recently joined said team after creating the MLK versions of the songs Kindness by AcoustiMandoBrony and Lost on the Moon by Glaze, TLT and Rina-chan, . So I'm looking forward to contributing more songs for you guys :)
Quote from: QT Luna on May 17, 2015, 10:05:06 PM
I've seen RD1042 perform songs with 8500-9500 points on medium with eyes closed, slightly drunk and half-sleeping.

Flutter_Bat

Well this was all over facebook on the mlp pages, so I guess THE HYPE IS REAL! Also: Hi! *meep*