leaderboard crashes

Started by Freedome Blitz, April 04, 2016, 07:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedome Blitz

try to send my sing songs to leaderboard but the game crash or get a error

sleumas2000

What error does it give?
Can you send us your error.log file? (C:\Program Filex (x86)\My Little Karaoke\error.log by default on Windows computers)
Top of the day to you!

Freedome Blitz

i look but i dont know witch one it is

rainbowderpy

most likely a broken ultrastardx.db file. Does the game show really high scores for every song? If yes, try deleting the ultrastardx.db file and restart the game.

(the next version of the game software which is currently in testing already does this automagically)

Freedome Blitz

will i try but all the scores or best and average is 27130368 27130388 or 4231168 27130388 and thats it but ifix it the problem was that i had tabs on and artis so i can get it in folder but im good now

Zecora95

Today, ive got the 6. Crash of my database.

http://shr.zecora.de/ultrastardx_2016-09-08_12-45-319910c7ec8a-7cc4-4344-a35c-d5507e6baefa.png

Anyone an idea how to fix this? In best case, rescue the old database?

rainbowderpy

I can confirm some issue when the game doesn't close properly. I am not sure what causes this.
Nope, the scores can't be easily restored because that error message means that the sqlite driver can't read the database any more at all. Maybe you could try to open the database file using some other tool and check what is actually wrong with the file.

rainbowderpy

Is this still an issue or did we fix this for you in the last update?