Song tutorial?

Started by evillander, September 18, 2012, 04:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evillander

Is it possible for someone to make a tutorial of how to change songs into singstar song?
Maybe we can help then with making them...

If this topic allready excists , please post a link and close thise topic.

I don't want to make a topic that will bring problems by asking to many times for the same things because I really dislike problems...

With all great things, comes a great responsibility.

Renard

Hello!

Do you mean porting the existing song pack to the Singstar PS2 engine (in order to play the game on a PS2), or creating new songs from scratch?

yayponies-eu

There is Singstar Creator 3 : http://www.unlimitshare.com/75zdjucfezg9 who can create iso with your own songs for Singstar PS2, it also encode the video, and its compatible with this project files.

evillander

Oh sorry, I wasn't clear enough?  :-[

I ment to make my own karaoke songs to add on ultrastar and maybe to help you, guys.
I didn't mean to do something like trying to put it all to ps2 or something? :S

evillander

Quote from: yayponies-eu on September 19, 2012, 06:17:29 AM
There is Singstar Creator 3 : http://www.unlimitshare.com/75zdjucfezg9 who can create iso with your own songs for Singstar PS2, it also encode the video, and its compatible with this project files.

Your download doesn't work apperantly. Can you send me another one please?

Renard

Oh - you were talking about Singstar, which is very specific and only available on Playstation systems. Hence my question, I was a bit confused - especially because I know the file format USDX uses can be ported to Singstar. but Ultrastar Deluxe isn't Singstar (just like Stepmania isn't DDR) ;)

There are a few video tutorials here and there on Youtube. For the moment, your best bet is to read this thread.

Smilley

I'm currently working on one. Should be up soon.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

evillander

Quote from: Renard on September 19, 2012, 01:21:26 PM
Oh - you were talking about Singstar, which is very specific and only available on Playstation systems. Hence my question, I was a bit confused - especially because I know the file format USDX uses can be ported to Singstar. but Ultrastar Deluxe isn't Singstar (just like Stepmania isn't DDR) ;)

There are a few video tutorials here and there on Youtube. For the moment, your best bet is to read this thread.

Oh, I tought that was just his way of working... I think I better wait for the more detailer tutorial of Smilley.

Smilley

Here you go!
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

evillander

Quote from: Smilley on September 19, 2012, 02:36:36 PM
Here you go!

Well done o.o

I'm going to try it for Blackgryphons - Proud to be a brony.

If that isn't a problem.

Profpatsch

No problem at all.
Just post in the song's topic that you are working on it.

evillander

Quote from: Profpatsch on September 20, 2012, 03:45:37 PM
No problem at all.
Just post in the song's topic that you are working on it.

I'll better first try it out, if I see it looks fine and stuff, I'll say that I'm working on it.

evillander

Good news, there's also a version of his song but instrumental, shall I add that?

Renard

I'd advise you to post a song-specific thread in this subforum (or in the W.I.P. one since you've already started to work on it!).
If you know of the download links, do add them! ;) Usually the instrumental version uses the same TXT file as the regular one, with the #GAP tag changed except for a few exceptions.