Account Typing Error

Started by OpTicFlutter, December 15, 2016, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OpTicFlutter

Hi Everybody, here is my Error.

Everytime when i want to Type my Username in its comming out like this: OOPpTTIiCcFFLlUuTtTtEeRr instead of OpTicFlutter, and this happens Everytime when im Pressing a Button in the Login Screen, it keeps Duplicating my Button Press.

would really like someone to tell me how to Fix it ^^

BB Yours OpTicFlutter bye ^^

Dex

Can you make sure you have the latest version of USDX installed? I believe the last update fixed this bug.

rainbowderpy

In the mean time, I was able to reproduce this issue, but only on systems with low frames per second rate. This issue was fixed and will be part of the next update. We will publish that update once some other issues are also fixed and quality control is done. (Don't want to rush releasing a fixed version, so we don't accidentally break anything else for the many thousands of MLK users out there)

OpTicFlutter

Thx @rainbowderpy for the Answer, so than i need to wait for the Next update ^^.

@Dex you know that USDX has nothing to do whit the New Version of MLK, but i know that USDX is the base form of MLK but we dont need to have USDX Installed too play MLK.

rainbowderpy

Actually, the mlk project is what keeps USDX development alive. Most of the code changes within the last 1.5 years were done by bronies.  ;D
Yes, the next mlk version will be released rather soon - I guess. Renard most likely can say more about when and what.

pzychogamer

Could someone point me in the right direction for an update? I am having this same typing issue with version 3.2.1.0.