Personality Quiz

Started by TechnoColt, September 27, 2012, 12:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechnoColt

I found this and thought it was interesting. Here's my result:

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NTIxOXw0ODQxMjA

Smilley

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NDg3Nnw0ODQzMTA
It's so me. Though I'm still puzzled how I got an above-average rating for Rarity and Pinkie.

Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Vengir

TechnoColt

@Smilley I got above average for Rarity and Pinkie as well. O.o Maybe it just uses the same graph for all Twilights?

Smilley

Nah. My Fluttershy and AJ are higher than yours, while my RD is lower.
And Fluttershy as my secondary character trait is pretty spot-on, too.
EDIT: How could they leave kumquat out of the favourite fruit section?
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

evillander

Quote from: Smilley on September 27, 2012, 10:40:32 AM
Nah. My Fluttershy and AJ are higher than yours, while my RD is lower.
And Fluttershy as my secondary character trait is pretty spot-on, too.
EDIT: How could they leave kumquat out of the favourite fruit section?

If there was a like button, I would like this quote so hard xD
With all great things, comes a great responsibility.

TechnoColt

Hmm, I think my secondary character should have been Fluttershy, too. I'm certainly closer to her than Rarity, of all ponies.

evillander

Looks like my first was Fluttershy and Twilight was second...
With all great things, comes a great responsibility.

Renard

Gave it a try, this thing's kinda accurate.

I'M NOT FUN

Moonsparkle

Average score: 8820
3 highest song scores: I am Octavia (9860), BBBFF (9640), Great to be Different (9590)
3 most sung songs: The Moon Rises (11x), Don't Mine at Night (10x), Daring Do (8x)

Profpatsch

I strongly doubt the accuracy of that test, but anyway:

Some of these questions are simply to obvious.
And no, I'm definitely mostly a Twilight. As I said, the questions are not the best...

Raz

Some questions are really odd or oddly fomulated. A peak for Rarity and equal parts Twilight, AJ and RD? And a near zero Fluttershy value? Apparently I'm more generous, studious, honest and bold than I thought :).

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NTQ1MHw0ODkwMDM

PsychicWalnut

Ok, so I guess you should know about me too...

Results

It would seem I'm rather balanced, with a good leaning towards Twilight. (Please don't hate me...  :'( )

Kinda weird how my personality almost covers the entire average, and then some... I'm guessing results have a bit of a scaling issue.

SR

Heh!  Well, I usually get 'Twilight' on these things, but for some reason, today when I took it, I got Applejack.  I suppose that probably has something to do with being a bit of a work-a-holic.

Apparently I took this test last fall and got this instead:

When I take actual personality tests, I tend to get "borderline" results-- meaning I apparently have a fairly flexible personality and in a group dynamic will actually shift to fill in missing roles pretty easily (which I've noticed tends to be true).

Marioland1

I'm generally active, kind, dependable, and a bit of a bookworm, so I can say mine makes sense.  Every time I take it, I usually wind up as either Flutters or Rainbow.  I've never been the most generous (and, in fact, can get a bit greedy), and I've been getting further and further away from Rarity as time goes by.