Hi! ...and a question, maybe?

Started by bashfluff, July 09, 2013, 06:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bashfluff

Hello! I love karaoke, so I have a feelin' I'll love this. I just had one question, though. I juuuuust got back from Everfree Northwest and was planning my "I'm leaving town and it's my birthday!" party, and I wanted to snag this awesome song pack. But when I got it, it seemed like a whole bunch of songs were missing, like the FiW stuff and such.

The person who "brought" it said that all of it was available on site, but I can't find it. Checked the forums, asked on IRC, and scoured the internet, but nothing. Is there anything I'm missing? I saw this google doc for a lot of the songs, which are finished....so I know I'm not crazy. I think.

PsychicWalnut

We are in the process of packaging a new version for release. (it has been pushed back a little bit for last minute quality control and stuff)
However, it should be available for public download quite soon now.

I don't organize things myself (I help with the music, art, etc.), but I think conventions were able to get preview versions if their event was before the actual release.

The good news:  We have added more songs since then.   ;D

The short answer: I think the release is less than a week away.

Edit:  Oh!  I forgot...   Welcome! ;D

Renard

Oh, so you're the anonymous_pony who asked that on IRC earlier today? Sorry, I was idling. :P

I updated the front page regarding downloads. :P

PsychicWalnut

Wait... we got an IRC channel???

Ugh... now I'm gonna have to relearn the old Internet Relay Chat...
I haven't used that since I ran a computer lab back in my college days.

SR

Oh!  I apologize--  I didn't know we didn't have the song pack with everything in it released yet in conventient-to-download format. :P

Hopefully you were able to have fun at your party with what you were able to find anyway?