General Q&A thread

Started by Renard, June 03, 2012, 12:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renard

This thread is dedicated to quick questions and answers, for which you wouldn't want to create a whole new topic.

Languages
To make things easier, please use the english language in the General sections. Each country-specific subforum is allowed to use its own language, but please include a small summary in english in all major posts.

OwnCloud
OwnCloud is basically a shared folder between team members, containing all songs and allowing contributions from one another. It is similar to Dropbox, but self-hosted. Access is limited to project contributors (you can be one, too!).

Stormwind083

Im new here and i dont know where i would go, but is there a thread where i can suggest new songs for community packs? there are 2 right now i really wish there was included

Smilley

There's a whole section for this kind of thing over yonder. Please make one thread per song, with the title and artist in the title.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Briianz

I want to request two songs. They are "MysteriousBronie - Home's With The Magic" and "Donn DeeVore - Children Of The Night" in case you were wondering. I know the original of the latter song is already in the game, but I prefer this version better since it fits my personal musical tastes.

However, I do not know how to put videos into my posts. How do I do so?

QuoteI do know how to use quotes though.

Renard

Simply paste the youtube link in your post and the video will automatically appear. You can also use the [youtube] bbcode tag.

Naruko

I don't know how to use owncloud or if it works in my country, how can I find songs? can I?  :o