Equestria Girls OST

Started by CraftByte, July 28, 2013, 11:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraftByte

Hi,

Today I found this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fr4m0mcciuwapno/MLP%20Equestria%20Girls%20OST.zip
It has songs and also intrumentals for them.
So PsychicWalnut has less work.
I would put it in OwnCloud, but for some reason I can't login (Renard can you fix this?)

If there is anything wrong you can post it here or PM me.

PsychicWalnut

Thanks, but I'd rather put the extra work into the songs and end up with discrete stereo instrumental tracks.

The instrumentals in that pack are just simple inversion combines that produce a mono output, which usually removes bass and drum kits.  This generally leaves a very flat-sounding file.
It can sometimes take me a while to produce a high quality instrumental because I like to put in the extra effort to keep every bit of supplemental sound I can.  Some songs are far easier than others.  Due to the horrid mixing used in 'Equestria Girls', those songs take even longer to produce good results.

Now, I know I'm not the best at this... I still consider myself an amateur in audio editing even though it's been a hobby for over a decade.  However, I do have the spare time to work on these while learning the occasional new trick along the way.   Anyhow, it's not like we are in a rush to make a new game version.

Thanks for thinking about me though.  :)

P.S.
If things seem a bit slow from me, it is usually because I'm taking a small break to draw a new pony vector.
I do that from time to time.

Renard

We have two instrumental tracks for EQG already, actually - including "Helping Twilight Win the Crown". They are provided on the BluRay release.