[DE][Movie] Gemeinsam wird's gelingen

Started by barbeque, September 28, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbeque

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CD5zQGDitVKG4U71aOjEsI3XQ-1tTDkI
EDIT: but there's an updated version in the third reply.

contains txt and mp3. Uses background.png, cover.jpg and video.mp4 from existing English version

Almost finished, just be sure to check/adjust the following:
- Check the pitch of the "Ge" note every time they sing "Gemeinsam". In the English version that is just "We" (one syllable), but in the German version it's two and the pitch of "Ge" appears to be lower one time and then the same the other times, but I'm not sure.
- I've changed Spike's first note to rap (where he's tasting the gem) because Rarity is slightly 'behind' compared to the English version, causing their lines to be too close (2506 in the file).
- In general some lines are now super close together, sometimes only 1 or 2 beats apart, or even 0 in the case of "Das Wetter -- Das Essen". Some linebreaks might want to be removed or first notes changed to rap, but I've kept in as much as possible for now.
i am best barbeque. put your hamburgers on me.

Renard

barbeque

I am not happy with how this song is at the moment. During working on another German song (Er andert sich) the influence of the correct pitch (and also how to get/approximate it) became much more apparent to me, and ~7500 points on Medium is just not acceptable for me. Most of those points come from Rainbow, Twilight and chorus parts.

(this and the German Open Up Your Eyes were also my first test songs)

If no work has been done on it by others in the meantime I'll post a new version during the weekend.

barbeque

New version:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EX874EXSgQMs5qU7vTtHDZXJXItaH6iL/view?usp=sharing

- One of Spike's lines is now deleted completely (it was the rap line anyway)
- Spike's other line is now normal again
- Some linebreaks at the end were removed ("Das Wetter, das Essen" and "Die Musik und die Farben")
- More pitches adjusted, I'm really not sure on the second to last syllable (the "Mo" in "Harmonie") and anytime "ge" is sung.

At least I can get around 8500 on Medium without really trying now, any further tweaks will probably be overoptimization on my part.