My song requests for the game (Instrumental)

Started by Garyolah7, July 22, 2013, 12:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garyolah7

1.  Nightmare Night [WoodenToaster + Mic The Microphone]

2.  WoodenToaster - Rainbow Factory

3. Luna (Inspired by Coldplay's "Clocks")  Eric Ridenour  (BronyDubs4Life, FanOingo93)

4.  Stuck in Time - [The Living Tombstone and Bronyfied]

5.  Epic Pony Battle of History- Queen Chrysalis vs. Discord

6. Aviators - Heroes (Feat. Bronyfied)

7. [ilysabeth] Fluttershys 20% cooler version - Fireflies Parody

8. The Land of Two Sisters (Pony Drinking Song) by M Pallante

9. Miles - dBPony (feat. EileMonty)

10. Octavia's Overture

11. Carbon Maestro - Shooting Star (Trixie's Theme)

12.Lost On The Moon {Cover by EileMonty}

PsychicWalnut

Oh... instrumental requests.

Just to point out a few things...

Instrumental versions require high quality sources with good stereo separation(at minimum), or a multi-channel format(5.1 or instrument separated).  In an ideal setting, the artist would actually offer up an instrumental version. (and I REALLY love them when they do)

Aside from that though, you may want to separate your song requests. It makes things so much easier to keep track of.

It would also help if you were to mention if any of these songs are in-game as a full track already.  I don't exactly have all of the 175 current tracks memorized.  If so, I think the request would best be placed in that thread.

Also, you should at least post up a YouTube link so we can check out the song.  This is to protect our sanity.  Because...  Let's face it.  I'm not about to spend an hour hunting for ten specific songs when I'm not even sure a preview is available, let alone a high quality source.

Always remember, if we can't stand listening to the song for hours on end, we won't be all that motivated to work on it.

Oh, and please note: #7 and #10 on your list are the same song.

Garyolah7

PsychicWalnut

Well... when I said to 'separate your song requests', I meant put each song in its own thread...

It makes it so much easier to track individual progress... Let's face it, I'm not the only one who works on the songs.

Aside from that, the video links are good.  ;D

SR

Hi Garyolah7!

Yep, each song in its own thread is the way to go.  Renard actually created submission guidelines which can really help the song charters out when charting out your suggested song:  http://www.mylittlekaraoke.com/forum/index.php/topic,135.0.html

Marioland1

Yeah.  There's a lot of nice songs here, but this is a bit hard to work with.  Seeing as how I might start working with some of these, it's gonna be annoying to use this post to work off of.

Renard

Multiple suggestions in a single post → locked ;)