Thanks for your hard work on this project!

Started by SR, October 20, 2012, 05:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SR

Hey y'all--

I just wanted to say "Thank You!" for all the hard work y'all have put into making this project so awesome.  I threw a big Brony Party (http://www.meetup.com/Bronies-SeaTac/events/81056682/) last weekend and had MLP:FiM themed DDR and Karaoke (among other things).  By far the most popular events of the weekend were the Karaoke and DDR.  (We ended up going back to Karaoke after switching to other things three times!)

Unfortunately my camera disappeared 5 minutes into the party, and I only found it again yesterday evening, so I was not able to capture video of bronies having a ball singing the songs y'all have put together.  But I'll be more careful to get this next time, eh!  (I'm planning on throwing another huge party like this in February.)

Anyway, thanks again!

SR

Profpatsch

Wow, it's great to hear that people actually play it.
Of course, all thanks go to Renard, since most of this is his work, but great to see nonetheless.

We are going to have a big party for S3, too, and I plan to do a lot of karaoke.

Renard

Most of this is my work? No! I'm merely collecting and organizing what you guys are doing. The real credits to give are in a (not up-to-date) Google spreadsheet :P

Glad you had a blast at your party SR! Wish I could have been there :D

SR

Hey y'all, once again:  Thanks!  I threw another brony party at my house last weekend.  I think we had around 60 bronies there, and once again My Little Karaoke was one of the favorite activities we did, eh!

Profpatsch

SR

Well...  it took me a week to recover.  So, yeah.  There's a reason I only throw a few of these parties each year. XD