Videos from EFNW 2013

Started by SR, July 12, 2013, 08:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SR

Hi y'all!

I apologize that I didn't think of actually pulling out my crappy camera and taking video of this until the very last day of the con, but here ya go!

http://sr.fo.cx/efnw2013/karaoke/

Apologies for the quality of the video:  I'm not much of a cameraman.  Also, for a message to all of y'all who have worked on this project, fast forward to about 20 seconds before the end of that third video, eh!

For what it's worth, My Little Karaoke, Trotmania, and the Pony Rock Project (MLP Rock Band) absolutely dominated the video gaming room at Everfree Northwest 2013.  Every time I walked by the room, one of these three games was being played on the center screen, and usually with a crowd of at least 15 hanging around singing along and waiting for their turn to play.  They had to do sign-up sheets, and when I stopped by for about a half hour on the third day, I noticed the waiting list was 10 deep!  With My Little Karaoke, though, it didn't matter much because almost everyone in the room was singing along (as well as some people in the hallway outside the room).

Oh-- and did I mention they kept the video gaming room running all night every night for the duration of the con?  Yes, these games were popular enough that attendees were foregoing sleep for an opportunity to play! XD

Once again, thanks for all the hard work y'all put into making My Little Karaoke such a great and fun game!

FloppyChiptunes

Smilley

Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Renard

Oh wow! Thanks for the message :D