You beat a record, and nothing's send; What a pity it is for you

Started by RomeoNightinamare, November 04, 2015, 01:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RomeoNightinamare

Hi there,

I've tried to sing one of the Forest Rain's song that i love the most; Trixie.
Everything's were fine until the end; There are still lyrics even when the song ends, so we can't sing them, and the last "Trixie~" is cut off because the song ends.
And then, no scores are sent to the site... Does anyone would know why?

[EDIT]
Okay, i tried to sing another song, Nightmare Night (Glaze), and i beat the record....... But nothing has been sent, and i just don't know why (I just don't know what went wrong D: ), i did 9520 points.

I don't know why my score on Trixie isn't sent, but for the NN one, could it be a problem of typo? On the site, the name of the song is "Nigthmare Night"

RomeoNightinamare

Well, sorry for the double post, but it happened again;
I've donne 9910 points on Let Your Mane Down - Replacer, and no scores has been sent. (I've spent my whole evening on this one! D:)

I just don't understand, everything worked fine for this song, until i break the record. It doesn't want to send. Why?

Thanks!  :(

Renard

Hey!

The typo wouldn't interfere with the leaderboards at all (and, woops, I never noticed it till now). I've updated the song's name anyway.

I checked the logs, and only saw a single error regarding your submitted scores in them: a username/password error when you tried to submit a score for "Autumn". I haven't seen anything regarding the songs you mentioned, so I'm not sure what's going on (we did have some server issues one week ago, but they all should be solved as of today).

RomeoNightinamare

I renamed my id in the game, and this error is no more. But for the other songs, i really don't know why it doesn't sent anything. With Let Your Mane Down, each time i've been singing and beat my own record, it was sent, and the only time i really beat the first one. Nothing. What should i do?  :-\

RomeoNightinamare

sleumas2000

Have you set up an account on the online highscore page, and is your account always the same as that, and your password correct?
In addition, make sure your player name (that you choose when you choose a song) is not one of the defaults, or the name of a Pony - otherwise it won't work.
Top of the day to you!

Renard

mediumdeviation

Quote from: RomeoNightinamare on November 05, 2015, 05:54:07 PM
I DID IT AGAIN!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

It didn't worked again.

I can see your score at https://www.mylittlekaraoke.com/highscores/score/let-your-mane-down. Which song did you have problem getting the score up for, and when exactly did you start sending the score?

Edit: Ah, no wait, that's a different score. There's nothing in the error logs on the server, so it probably means the server never got your score in the first place, which means something went wrong between the game on your end and the server. Check your internet connection, perhaps?