Hiya!

Started by InklingBear, December 20, 2013, 03:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InklingBear

Well... I'm fluttershy.

I'm Dreamland. I'm the current Team Member of Trotmania for StepMania 5. I'm a chartwriter and Graphic manager in the game.
I'd love to help out with any graphics that is currently in need here at MLK. Just leave me a PM and I'll put my art to work. :3

[spoiler]I also sometimes write songs under my main 3 aliases as "D2L", "Yurimeas", and "fractilx". I do Trance, Drum 'n Bass, and Artcore (sometimes)[/spoiler]

Renard

Smilley

Welcome!
I tried Trotmania at Galacon and really loved it. I have the deepest respect for your work. For us, creating a new track means having a good ear and a bit of time. You have to come up with a pattern for every new song - several even for the varying difficulties. You have to build kind of a narrative. And I guess your playtesting is a bit more... involving.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

InklingBear

Quote from: Smilley on December 20, 2013, 11:16:10 AM
Welcome!
I tried Trotmania at Galacon and really loved it. I have the deepest respect for your work. For us, creating a new track means having a good ear and a bit of time. You have to come up with a pattern for every new song - several even for the varying difficulties. You have to build kind of a narrative. And I guess your playtesting is a bit more... involving.

Oh, well... thanks alot. :D
I do try everything I got in my knowledge of this game though. :P