Problem at installing (finally solved)

Started by WinterWolf, April 14, 2016, 01:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WinterWolf

The problem becomes after it has downloaded; when it starts uninstalling the old version. It says that C:\Program Files (x86)\MyLittleKaraoke\visuals\projectM\fonts here is 2 fonts that needs permissions from admin to delete. I am admin, I tried to change permission to folder when it says that I need admin's permission to that. I tried to use 2 different file deletion programs, and so on.

Also, before the deletion was problem it said it was already in use which was Windows's processes. Also, when I go to control panel and look Fonts there, same fonts ain't there.

And if someone says I was too lazy "just google it" I freakin' googled few hours for this  >:(

Edit 1: Windows 7 Home Premium

Solution: I've used IObit programs for a long time. Never installed IObit uninstaller which was the solution this time; I uninstalled the game through it + power uninstall, it removed the font files too. It remained few files which I was able to remove manually. Cons: All of my leaderboard things are obviously gone, but it doesn't matter, I am finally able to play this game.