My Little Pony Season 3 announcement

Started by Renard, October 07, 2012, 11:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renard

Good news everyone! We got the announcement of an announcement announcing that there might be an announcement of someone announcing a random announcement, maybe.

Cutting things short, MLP Season 3 will start airing some time in November. We also know that the season will have 13 episodes, with the first two being two parts of the same story arc. And we know that the music will be awesome - both singing segments (Ingram / Andrews) and incidental background musics (Anderson). They've been working hard on it!

What does this mean to our little karaoke projects? Well, two things:

• More official songs to include in a brand new pack
  • Time to sort things out waiting for November!

As some of you may know, I'm currently kinda computer-less and can't do a lot of work right now. Things might get better for me in two weeks, but in the meantime, it also means that a few planned features have been postponed (moving to a new host, revamped download page, releasing song bugfixes "officially", auto-updater, USDX Pony theme, etc).

My idea so far is to plan a "Community Song Pack" release in mid-november, including what's being currently worked on in the Carousel Boutique subforum (thanks to all of you guys!). This should coincide with the MLP S3 premiere, and hopefully will be enough time for me to settle down and ease individual song creations/releases after that. In that mindset, I'm expecting to release S3 songs individually too (and consolidate them when we'll get the all).

Till then, keep being awesome!

Smilley

For those who haven't been around EQD, we have a screening date!
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!