Editor out of sync with itself

Started by ShTHfan1, July 17, 2015, 04:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShTHfan1

I was creating Open Your Eyes from scratch and the strangest thing happened... ??? I completed the thing, checking every line to make sure I've got the notes in the right location and they were all correct. Then I went and pressed "v" from the start and let it play through the entire thing like I always do, and there was a massive delay between the first line and the second one. And after that, it just goes all over the place starting early or late as it pleases. According to the "v" button, the entire song is out of sync with the notes I used, but when I go into each individual line and check the notes, they hit at the right time. So it's out of sync with the notes and in sync with them at the same time... Wat? And this is only happening with Open Your Eyes. I've created other songs like Manticore, The Twilight Will Rise, Something Fantastic, Say Goodbye, and SoulSinger, and they all work just fine, but I've been unable to complete Open Your Eyes because of this... Why is this happening?

Smilley

Open the song with Media Monkey (link in the thread in my sig) and check if the MP3 has Variable Bit Rate. If it does, it throws off your timing immensely.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

ShTHfan1

Huh... I thought for sure it said no... Well, thanks!