Movie Songs Plz

Started by Catalyst, October 08, 2017, 01:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catalyst

Whenever possible let's get the movie songs in! English and other languages (of course). Loved all of them a bunch. If you have to choose one, maybe Open Up Your Eyes or Time to be Awesome?

marc313

i am german and the german version of open your eyes was so great. I never heard a German MLP song this great before.

Smilley

They're on the way, promise. If anyone can provide audio for non-English versions, that'd be great. I dunno if the OST was officially released in other languages.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

marc313

Smilley

MP3 is enough for audio, though if you have a (non-camrip) MP4 video file, that'd be appreciated as well. European TV - and most movies - run on PAL, with different FPS, and that messes with syncing.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

marc313

You mean a Video file that is direct capture right? I cant find the Soundtrack in other languages so far. I only found some of  the German Tracks but they have only the first minute and a half of the song. But i will not give up in finding the German Tracks, i really wanna sing them myself in the Game as they are far better than the German Songs in the Series imo.