Greetings Everypony!

Started by cubedparadox, November 06, 2014, 03:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubedparadox

First Post should go here, I think.
Hi, I'm new to this forum!
I was looking at some of the resources here, and wondered how I might become a project contributor. I'd love to help!

PsychicWalnut

Welcome!

It's always nice to see someone wanting to help.  And doing so isn't all that difficult, depending on the area you are interested in.
The easiest way to contribute is to make something, then post a link to it in the proper thread.

But the real question is:  What did you want to add to the project?  There are many areas such as artwork, video editing,  song pitching/timing, music editing, or you can hunt the internet to find and suggest new songs from the community.

So...  What area or areas interest you?

Smilley

Welcome! We're always happy to expand our team.
There's actually a number of ways you can help the project:
- If you want to create your own karaoke files, head to the Song Request board for inspiration or the WIP-s if you already have a specific song in mind. Be sure to check the song creation FAQ in The General Resources Chest as well.
- If you have songs you want featured, but can't/don't want to create the karaoke track yourself, drop a thread in the Song Request board.
- If you have cover or background artwork, or even PMVs for certain songs, check their threads in the boards mentioned above.
- If you played the game, and have pics, recordings and/or videos to prove it, You Gotta Shaaaaaaaaaare is the place for you.
- If you have high quality audio or video sources, have experience coding, and/or modding Ultrastar Deluxe - that would be a particularly rare gem -, drop Renard a PM.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!