Help wanted!

Started by Renard, December 22, 2014, 01:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renard

Hello everyone! As with any project, we're always looking for help, to try and improve what we have ;)
The gist of My Little Karaoke is, of course, song adaptation to the karaoke format; but there are a few other things we'd like to explore, too.

Here's a (rough) guide of opened positions:
  • (Medium, always open) Song creators! The more the merrier, and the more content we can publish in future updates.
  • (Easy, one-time job) Icon designer - need a few new small icons for the MLK USDX theme.
  • (Challenging) Developer (Delphi / Free Pascal) - help bring minor features and bug fixes to USDX.
  • (Medium/Hard) Android developer - for a small stand-alone companion app (listview/sort).

sleumas2000

With regards #4 (android) - the easiest way would be to create a cross-device webpage that contains a list of songs with a few basic JS functions to sort (I could make it if you want me to) and an if you still want an app, then one that essentially either loads that page (or a clone of that page) might make sense.
Top of the day to you!

Renard

Yes, that would do! We have the data (csv), what we need is a practical way of using it - preferably offline.