Welcome, new members!

Started by Renard, June 02, 2012, 11:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renard

Spam prevention: all new registered members are now asked to create at least one post (even short) in this section.
Thanks!

nightbringer57

Renard

BloodStar

Bloodstar reporting in! Are you THAT renard?! Or just an impostor?

Renard

Hello Bloodstar and welcome!

You're probably talking about nsrenard, and no, I'm not that guy. I'm no impostor either, been using that name long before he became famous. :P

BloodStar

kokairu

Sorry, I didn't contribute to this thread when I joined - I promise I'm not a spammer!  :P

Smilley

Hiya there! I finally kicked myself to register here, as well. I love the idea of the project and I hope I can contribute some. Or some more, as it were.  ;D
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Renard

SlitheringBrony

Profpatsch

Hi SlitheringBrony!

I guess I should comment here, too, after already creating two karaoke files for this thing and correcting one. ;)

iomain

Celestia's in charge of the sun, Luna's in charge of the moon, Cadence looks after Twilight

Moonsparkle

Average score: 8820
3 highest song scores: I am Octavia (9860), BBBFF (9640), Great to be Different (9590)
3 most sung songs: The Moon Rises (11x), Don't Mine at Night (10x), Daring Do (8x)

Profpatsch

Hey, new people, yo.
Welcome y'all.
> You were eaten by a grue because your fake English is fake and this meme isn't funny.

TechnoColt

Solar Flicker

guitaristemily

evillander

Goodmorning!

Allready play this yesterday evening at 11 PM with my twin brother, it was awesome :D
With all great things, comes a great responsibility.

Wishes

Hello! I'm not a spammer...I hope!  ;)
~~~
www.princessdonut.deviantart.com
www.princesspastry.tumblr.com
www.fimfiction.net/user/Pinkie

Pinkie is best pony ;)!

yayponies-eu