songs skipping as soon as started

Started by digif, May 10, 2017, 10:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digif

I have used the installer for my little karaoke for windows 10 and when I start it works fine (albeit without any sound) until the moment I try playing a song. it just skip the song each time I try to play one (even in jukebox mode).

in error.log I get this :

INFO:   Using decoder BASS_Decoder for "C:\Program Files (x86)\MyLittleKaraoke\songs\Community\&I - Until The Sun\song.mp3" [TAudioPlaybackBase.OpenDecodeStream]
ERROR:  BASS_StreamCreate failed: Buffer lost [TBassPlaybackStream.Open]

anyone has an idea on how to make it work/can direct me to solutions?

ps : if anyone need additional detail on my system to help me solve the issue, just ask and I'll try to find it

rainbowderpy

This usually happens when your recording or audio playback device changed after you started the game. Do you maybe use a bluetooth speaker which has an integrated microphone? If yes, disable that microphone im Windows recording devices settings.

digif

digif

well... it worked once (I played for four hours whithout any problems), but now it's having the same problem again and I have no idea why

digif

also, when I plug/unplug a microphone when the game is not running then try to launch the game I get this the first time I try launching it but the next time it just launch normally (with no sound and songs skipping) :

rainbowderpy

@renard, we really should push an update some time soon. This is already fixed for half a year.
We need quality testing... How about doing some public release candidate?

Renard

Yeah, we definitely need to publish an update. I'm going to have a few busy weeks ahead unfortunately, but let's discuss this on IRC :)