Pegadrome - FraGmenTd

Started by amadas, May 02, 2013, 08:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amadas

Renard

amadas

Yeah, little, but it have :)

Smilley

Nice contributions. I have to ask one thing though, because I haven't had the time to do so myself: Do you test-sing all these titles? I ask that because I've seen more than my fair share of (non-Brony) karaoke done by people who have obviously never playtested their own songs. Problems include low BPM (I'm talking 80, where 250 is a bare minimum), totally inappropriate pitching, using the radio edit's MIDI file with the Extended cut's MP3, etc.

EDIT: I just listened to this song. It does not have any sung lyrics, just about 3 lines of speech. This makes it pretty much unusable for our purposes.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

amadas

For uploaded songs, I sync first notes and sing some lines, but not always whole song.
You are rigth, from now on I will sing whole song for a few times, before uploading.
However there shoudn't be any lyrics bugs, because they are tested by Pony Rock Project.
For songs with that little lyrics I won't post em anymore.

Renard

Checked it and yeah, I can confirm that the Pony Rock Project is spot-on. I think they had access to stems and midis from the artists they feature. Provided the port is made without any changes, it's very fitting with Ultrastar.

And this port is good! Perfect 1:1 copy of the Pony Rock Project track, adapted to USDX.

However, I'm not sure what to do of this song. They are no lyrics - and while I encountered a similar issue on TheGrassSaysMooo's Sweet Apple Family since an all-rap song can't really be made in USDX, this one here has only a few spoken lines at the start - all freestyle - and then you wait for the song to end. No scoring. It's not karaoke-ish at all; I think that one was mostly made to be enjoyed on a keyboard.

So, yeah... Thanks for the port anyhow! I uploaded it to OwnCloud.