[S3E04] Babs Seed

Started by Smilley, November 25, 2012, 12:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renard

What really matters right now is creating TXT, even from low quality assets. These are just a timing guide.
Your files are not going to be used (likely) and will just confuse users. That's too soon.

yayponies-eu

Excuse me but ... user has access to the owncloud now ? , I was sure that only contributor and me (as we're the host /o/) got access to.

In this case, well, I wanted a better quality version, i made it and tested it, and since files was already made, i just uploaded them, in best case it get removed for a better version, in worst case (If ponies who have done previous audio track dont do it for S3), you have something you can use.

Renard

"Bab Seed, Bab Seed" probably shouldn't be sung ¯-_- but something like ¯-¯- instead. What d'you think?

Smilley

I can see where you're coming from. What I think is that Sweetie Belle is singing 10-7-10-7, while at least Applebloom is more towards 10-7-5-7 (which is all the more intriguing since they share the same singer), and that's more pronounced in the final cut. In Daniel Ingram's "director's cut" mix it leans more towards 10-7-10-7, which is a reason it felt off for me.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Smilley

Now with better audio, video and Golden Notes. I also did some finetuning.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!