We may have neglected something.

Started by robumf, February 13, 2020, 02:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robumf

Practice the "Elements of Friendship" in your daily life to create magic around you.

barbeque

Disclaimer, I'm not (or at least, not as far as I know lol) an MLK staff, but I'm pretty sure their response will be the same.

Not neglected, I want these as well. However, so far I haven't seen a good 1080p version (or at least 720p) that doesn't have a horrible bitrate. This is insanely easy to observe in any scene that has confetti. I also prefer for it not to have Hub logos etc.

I know that there is a DVD out of this nowadays, but that immediately poses two problems:
One: it's only 576p
Two: usually, DVD's are around 4% sped up compared to how the creators intended it to be. This is very noticeable in any scene where Pinkie talks.

I haven't seen a Blu-Ray of this, nor an iTunes (or other high quality web service, ie not Netflix) that has Rainbow Roadtrip.
i am best barbeque. put your hamburgers on me.

rainbowderpy

yes, that is exactly the reason. So far there exists no source for good quality video and audio of the rainbow roadtrip songs.

robumf

I was just trying to find a good image and audio file with very little luck.. Not even  a great not English version. And the Music file is just passable.
Practice the "Elements of Friendship" in your daily life to create magic around you.

Renard

I still find this situation quite weird. We could start work on it using what's available as a draft, but that's about it for now.

robumf

How about this...
I found 1080 p about a gig.  It does has Russian subtitles.  I would suggest to reduce the size and add a border . Reading words over words is kind of distracting.  I'll share the file for a few days..   Be very selective if you need to share the link.

[link removed]

barbeque

Quote from: Renard on February 17, 2020, 11:19:48 PM
I still find this situation quite weird. We could start work on it using what's available as a draft, but that's about it for now.
Yeah, I posted my reply and a day or so later I was like, "Wait a moment, worst case we'll have to do some BPM and GAP shenanigans when a good quality one finally comes out, but that's really about it." And people have been requesting songs from this (at meetups) for a while now.

Can I claim "The End of the Rainbow" ? Depending on how my weekend goes, I might even have something half-decent ready in time for HWCon.
i am best barbeque. put your hamburgers on me.