Hi and tnx

Started by houpe, July 29, 2015, 04:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

houpe

hi Everypony

I want to BIG thanks to all who makes this awesome project. I feel wonderful when im singing theese songs about colorful ponies. It fills my hearth with sunshine all the while. Yes it does. So satisfying feeling when my voice is tuned in with original singers voice.
I have never been talented for anything. I have never sung more than while having shower. I started to sing MLK 1 year ago.I didnt know that progress could be so fast. Yesterday I celebrated 9000 points on hard difficulty on children of night.
I hope one day will be possible to hear my voice without earache:-D

Bless and wish to you to be happy to work on this project.
HouPe

RD1042

You're welcome  ;D.

I'm glad you've come here to tell us how much you enjoy the MLK experience. Especially considering it sparked your interest in singing - and probably the discovery of a new talent of yours. Which is really great.

I, personally, am very happy to hear all that.

Additionally (and I think I can speak also for Smilley in this case): Welcome new challenger! Guess I have to start playing again to keep my scores up  ;)

Quote from: QT Luna on May 17, 2015, 10:05:06 PM
I've seen RD1042 perform songs with 8500-9500 points on medium with eyes closed, slightly drunk and half-sleeping.

sleumas2000

Hello There HouPe

I am probably speaking on behalf of many of us when I say that it always gives me a warm feeling inside thinking that this project (which admittedly is a lot more Renard and Smilley's work than mine :P) has made other people realise their talents for singing, or just to have a fun time.

Thank you very much for coming over here to say that, it means a lot to us.

EDIT: Oh yes, a new challenger for the leaderboards too :D - good luck
Top of the day to you!