[S5E18] The Pony I Want To Be

Started by Smilley, October 10, 2015, 07:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smilley

Never thought I'd be sympathetic for Diamond Tiara...
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

catst

i do not know what instrumentals they use. but i know they use someones instrumentals.even the pitch that Diamond Tiara is singing i know that it's from some other song

and i did not know that Diamond Tiara even had a soul

PsychicWalnut

Audio for this song is done...

Even with all the bad feels at the start, at least the reprise is uplifting enough to make you feel better afterwards.

All 3 files are there... song, instrumental, and pitch reference.

Smilley

Quote from: catst on October 10, 2015, 11:30:22 PM
i do not know what instrumentals they use. but i know they use someones instrumentals.even the pitch that Diamond Tiara is singing i know that it's from some other song
I wouldn't know, but I had a flash to Good Girl by TLT feat. Dasha with the beginning of Light Of Your Cutie Mark.

Smilley

Smilley

There was a small typo (an extra "-" in teeter-totter) that I've fixed since. Probably nothing as major as to warrant a beta re-release, but we should remember it for the final collection.

Renard

Damn. Yeah, that means I'll have to update the leaderboards checks as well eventually. Thanks for spotting it.

Smilley

The video is a bit wonky for the first few seconds.

Renard

Checked, didn't notice anything weird on my side. What do you mean by "wonky"?

Smilley

I think it's easier just to show you (at 4:40):

ShTHfan1

Same thing's happening over here... :-\

Renard

"What the?" indeed.

I don't see any issue here on my side, neither on Windows nor on Linux, be it on USDX, USDX-WP b2. Nothing in smplayer or mpc/lav.
This glitch seems like some sort of i-frame (or b-frame) error in the video; avidemux tells me I should rebuilt its index table - but it also has the same exact behavior with all h264 videos I tried, including stuff unrelated to MLK.

Edit: same issue in USDX WP b1 (in Wine) on my side. This might be a ffmpeg-related issue; this glitch will not appear in the final version of MLK, since USDX will use a far more recent version of ffmpeg which do not have this issue.

rainbowderpy

I also can't reproduce the bug. Works here with all the different usdx versions I am runnign which use the current ffmpeg version.
For those who are affected, please remember to test this again with our next mlk release candidate... :D