Questions from a Newbie

Started by Marble Pie, August 05, 2016, 11:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marble Pie

Sorry to bother you guys, but I got MLK: SiM yesterday and was wondering if I could have some pegassistance on a few things. Namely:

• Playlists: I cannot figure out how to create custom playlists! Instructions, anypony?
  • Mic setup: My Windows 10 only has one (built-in) mic, and I want to hook it up so that two people can play. Is this possible?
  • Cursor:   Until a couple hours ago, my cursor worked just fine. Now, it's suddenly disappeared. How can I get it back up and running?
Thanks in advance for your help!

~Marble Pie

RD1042

I think I can answer at least 2 of your questions.

1. Playlists: If you go into song selection and press "M" to open the menu, go to "song" and then "add song", then you can add the chosen song to either an already existing playlist or a new one.  Repeat the process with any song you like.

2. Mic setup: The way I tested it, you need two mics for two players so that the game is actually recording two different voices. Although you can set the built-in mic up for 2 channels (i.e. players) it will still record all the sounds you make.

3. Cursor: I've never encountered that problem before. There's still the option to navigate with your arrow keys and such, so at least you can still play the game.
Quote from: QT Luna on May 17, 2015, 10:05:06 PM
I've seen RD1042 perform songs with 8500-9500 points on medium with eyes closed, slightly drunk and half-sleeping.