A handsome groom!

I said, love's in bloom!
You're starting a life,
And making room...
For us...
(For us...)
For us!

Renard

Extended version of this song should be kinda okay. Added a 720p remade bg video from a Youtube user.

Normal length version not done yet (but lyrics could be copied over from the Extended version, I guess; I'll have to make sure there are no errors on the extended version first).

Renard

Switched the TXT file from Davlink's version (old) to Moonsparkle's one (newest) - Davlink's version was good, but Moonsparkle being more experienced means he's taking the lead as far as accuracy goes!

kokairu

I've fixed up the literal errors with this one, but think it could do with being a bit "smoother" if that makes sense (i.e. some syllables need re-positioning).

Renard

Did you upload the changes to the Dropbox? It seems the file was untouched ;)

kokairu

I believe I did, as ChallengeMod loaded the song afterwards even though I was excluding any "defective" songs, but once again I can double check later.

kokairu

Double-checked, on my end it has a modified date of 20:41 on 24/07, which would make sense :)

Renard

Instrumental version: starting gap issue
(Fixed)

yayponies-eu

I uploaded a better quality of the Full Love is in Bloom song, ripped directly from Royal Pony Wedding DVD. its on /shared/WIP/Ressources on the owncloud, you may need to check timing again to use it.

Smilley

I just realized the instrumental version is based off the show version, with the whole Twilight talking to Shining Armor scene; and of course missing the "Your special day" verse. It might be just me, but I think the instrumental would work better with the extended edition.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

PsychicWalnut

I don't think I made that instrumental, but I do know this...

Show versions of the songs always end up with cleaner instrumental versions, because of the 5.1 audio source.  Extended versions (and generally any bonus feature on a disc) are typically rendered as stereo. Using standard stereo sources to make instrumentals often leaves the song with weak or missing bass and drums, as well as leaving a shadowed vocal track and result in non-stereo audio.

Here is an example of what happens... Instrumental Test

Diponi

Did some fixes on this song; more BPM, more vocal variation, a lot fewer golden notes, higher quality (soundtrack) audio for the extended version.