[S1E26] Poney Pokey

Started by Renard, July 10, 2012, 10:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renard

Found online too, on the same site as Giggle At The Ghostly. Cleaned the .txt a bit and added our own assets, the end result is stored in the Dropbox share.

kokairu

I also edited some multi-syllable notes in this one yesterday :)

Renard

Parts of the song seems transposed to me. Is it just me, or am I really that bad of a singer ? :D

Smilley

This was the song I was least satisfied with, but I just couldn't get it to work any better.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Smilley

Finally got around to revise this song. I've re-pitched pretty much the whole song, but I think I nailed it much better, and my 9560 points (on Easy) prove me right. ;D

Renard

Sweet! Updated its status in the Google Docs. Did not try it yet, will do tonight ;)

Renard

Instrumental version: starting gap issue
(Fixed)

Smilley

Made a few additional adjustments. I was never quite satisfied with the "You do the Pony Pokey" lines during the verse, but now I think I got it right.

Smilley

Did some additional finetuning.

PsychicWalnut

The video wasn't syncing with the instrumental track... so I remastered the audio track.

NOTE: The only thing left to do is change the gap in the instrumental notes file to 537 to match the vocal version.
(or I suppose you could copy the notes file and change the file name, and title inside)

http://sta.sh/029k7jhqp0rp

Renard

Thanks! This'll come in handy :)