[S1E14] Art of the Dress

Started by Lardon, July 08, 2012, 07:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lardon

I'm on this one... You'd only have to take the intro and all Pinkie's song in order to complete S1. ;D

Renard

Reviewed it, tried to finetune it à la kokairu. I'm not sure I got the skills needed for this tasks, but it seems quite good to me overall!

kokairu

This one won't load in the ChallengeMod due to UTF-8 encoding, but that's probably not a problem for the stable versions (it's just the version I use for editing and error checking).

Renard

Woops, my bad.

UltraStart (and mods) should work fine with UTF8 anyway; that's the only way of displaying non-Latin languages in USDX, such as Japanese. The software auto-detect the encoding, but it can also be - and should be - written in a tag.

The issue here was actually related to the way Windows handles line breaks in raw text files. It should be fixed now.

Renard

Tried it again, unsure about the "(and that's the art of the) -dress" pitch.
(beat 1430)

Lardon

Lardon

Ahem. It actually needed some significant changes... :-[

So I uploaded it as notes².txt, and will review the updated version in the next few days...

Renard

Thanks!

Renamed "notes².txt" to "notes.txt", and the old "notes.txt" to "notes.txt.bak".
That way, your updated file can directly be played in USDX or Performous from within the Dropbox.

Lardon

Ok. Done it, checked it with the usual standards.

The last file is in the folder... It's my last word John Peter !

Renard

Thanks! Will review that tonight in a while.

kokairu

Corrected a handful of early line breaks and note lengths and seems fine otherwise!

Smilley

I've added a 0.1 videogap, so the lipsync works better. Now there's a mark of an outstanding animation studio: you have perfect lipsync, even during songs.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Renard

Checked it, seems fine to me. Great job!