[S4E25] You'll Play Your Part

Started by Smilley, May 10, 2014, 11:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smilley

Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

PsychicWalnut

I'm really starting to love this song...

Anyhow... Regular, Instrumental, and Pitch Ref's are now on ownCloud.

For the sake of making the pitching easier, I spliced in the two chorus breaks into the pitch ref file, so you don't have to swap files to pitch those parts.

If things get difficult, just do what Twilight does...  Smile and wave.  ;D

Diponi

On it
Done with it
Cover by kolshica
Background by mysticalpha

Luna's lines were awesomesauce. I watched the episode with maybe 60 people, and the crowd positively erupted when Best Princess started singing.

luke72397

Sorry to ask if this is an obvious question.
Could you please tell me where can I download this song? The whole download page seems disappeared completely.....

Diponi

No such thing as a stupid question! Well, except the ones that can be answered with rtfm or lmgtfy...

Short answer: Download here
Long answer: Huh, the download page with individual song packs has vanished at some point. Although this song wouldn't be there anyways, being still unreleased (that's why you'll notice the song has no cover). I think I've generally told people asking for unreleased songs to go poke Renard about getting a ownCloud read-only account.

Renard

Yep, I removed that page - it was becoming to much of a core regarding maintenance (bugfixes) and wasn't really efficient to distribute songs. This will also alleviate a bit the server load with the upcoming release. Sadly, I'm aware it will be an hassle to people having metered connexions / data caps / bad ISPs in general.

Anyway, yes, it's "unreleased" as of now except for Diponi's link. Finishing touches, and all that. :)

Smilley

That version was actually really good. Timing, pitching and lyrics.
I made some minor adjustments. The new version is in the cloud.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

luke72397

Thanks for the help!!
I'm looking forward to the latest release!

InklingBear

I am super late about this, sorry about that. But I dunno if there's actual graphics for this yet and i just want to post mine here if you'll take it.

The reason I was gone for so long was because of other things i had to take care of and getting on albums such as Balloon Party, Ponies at Dawn, etc. Again, I'm sorry i'm late. :(

Tom_Ridley

Quote from: Dreamland200 on August 04, 2015, 07:52:36 PM
I am super late about this, sorry about that. But I dunno if there's actual graphics for this yet and i just want to post mine here if you'll take it.

The reason I was gone for so long was because of other things i had to take care of and getting on albums such as Balloon Party, Ponies at Dawn, etc. Again, I'm sorry i'm late. :(

love the pic, can i takeit'?