[EQG2] Better than ever

Started by Smilley, August 30, 2014, 07:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smilley

Could someone extract the song part of it, please.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Smilley

I noticed this post a few hours after ripping my own version, and about halfway through pitching. Though I guess we'll wait for DVD quality for the release, anyway, so this is as good a beta as any.
On that note: 9920 on Easy. Beat that!

PsychicWalnut

A higher quality song.mp3, and a file that can barely be called an instrumental are now on the cloud.

I really hate not having perfect source materials to work from.

sleumas2000

when will the 'perfect source' come out?
Top of the day to you!

SomeBrony

When the DVD-BD will be released, October 28th, or even before if Hasbro will put the film on iTunes/Google Play

sleumas2000

I presume that AC3 will come either then or end of S5 depending on number of finished songs?
Top of the day to you!

PsychicWalnut

Oh my...  The audio is so beautiful when it comes from a good source.  :'(

New song and instrumental files are on the cloud.  Sync'd with the old versions. (no need to update timings)

A pitch reference track can be found  HERE in my personal Sta.sh  if you want to know what words actually belong in the lyrics.

Smilley

I'd say we should still keep all vocalization in. It you don't have the reference track, it just seems very arbitrary which ones to cut and which to leave.
EDIT: Made a slight adjustment on one of the notes based on the reference track.

RD1042

Fixed some timing issues. Uploaded on Owncloud. Thanks to Gladanos for pointing it out.
Quote from: QT Luna on May 17, 2015, 10:05:06 PM
I've seen RD1042 perform songs with 8500-9500 points on medium with eyes closed, slightly drunk and half-sleeping.