[RU] My Little Pony Theme

Started by Dmitry Volkov, January 09, 2015, 08:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dmitry Volkov

Милая пони, милая пони.
Аа-аа-аа-аа
Милая пони, тебя так долго ждали.
Милая пони, волшебством своим весь мир освети.
[Радуга Дэш]:
Искры смеха
[Пинки Пай]:
И добра
[Рарити]:
От чистого сердца даришь нам.
[Флаттершай]:
Приключенья с нетерпеньем ждёшь
[Все пони]:
И волшебство в себе несёшь.
Милая пони, давай скорей с тобой дружить!

RESSOURCES
https://www.mediafire.com/?ei56zxp8rrk0cz1

Renard

Thanks for the submission! First time I hear the main theme in Russian :)

Unfortunately the song file isn't accurate enough as it is. You have to break down words according to syllables (for instance, "пони" would be cut into "по" and "ни" because it's two syllables) since they all have different timings and pitches; unless that is done, the song isn't considered playable.

Smilley

Normally, we translate the show title and song name for the foreign versions, too. Would "главной темой" be an accurate translation for "main theme"? I'm going off Google translator, so don't bash me if it's awfully wrong.

EDIT: Trying to salvage this song, but I'm running into repeated problems. One of which is that your MP3 is encoded with Variable Bit Rate (VBR). That's a nightmare to work with in Ultrastar.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Renard

Translation: it's also useful for sorting songs. Want everything official that's in German? Hit "J" and search for a keyword like "klein..." :)

Re-encoded a low quality version, now on Owncloud (Limbo). Kinda tough to find a good audio source for the Russian version of the main theme.

Smilley

Just uploaded the updated notes. Wanna leave it in Limbo until we get a better audio source or shall we move it to WIP as is?
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Renard

I've asked around for a better version - tough luck. I'd say leave it in Limbo for now.