Filli Vanilli Songs

Started by Mordigant, February 16, 2014, 05:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordigant

Today's episode was about music, so naturally there were some songs.  I ripped some audio from a video on Youtube where the song scenes had been cut together.  I don't know if you guys want to do this episode medley style or do each of the little song clips individually.  Fluttershy has an opening song, then there's a bunch of different takes on the mane song in the episode sung by the Ponytones, and finally there's a Ponytone version of Fluttershy's opening song.  It's really fun stuff.  The singer should probably get the Big Mac/ Flutterguy part.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2j2pKjmJmGNLVdBbXdyMGl2M00/edit?usp=sharing

Smilley

We've already sunk out heads into that one. The Pony Tones clips will probably go into a medley, given that they are pretty much extensions of the same song. We'll have to work something out about the scene transitions, though.
For the vocals, I was thinking of doing two seperate ones: one for the soprano (Rarity/Fluttershy) and another for the bass (Big Mac/Flutterguy).
I remember writing Daniel Ingram a letter that I hoped he'd challenge us with new songs for Season 4, and he definitely delivered.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

Renard