The Wasteland Wailers (all songs)

Started by Dex, October 30, 2015, 10:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex

Hi!
So sometime during the summer I've gotten this crazy idea to make all of the Wasteland Wailers' songs into karaoke. Well... I'm about 50% through and I needed some more motivation, so I started this thread.
All of the songs are being worked on (I'm a fan of multitasking), but should you want to help me, you're welcome :)

Mane Squeeze

Progress: 100% (Done!)

Ms Rarity

When The Sun Comes Back

Sky And Me

Mail It In

Touch Me

Broken Wing Blues

Broken Wing Recital

Fly Like You

Dare Master

Fly Like You Remix

Come at me Saturday!

Progress: 60%

On Hold Cover

Progress: 5%

?

Progress: 10%

Whole Lotta Magic
Already done (by RD1042)

Step Around
Already done (by Renard)

Renard

This is great! I just came back from Bronydays, and people were already requesting the only Wasteland Wailers songs we have in the game so far :D

Dex

Five songs done and ready to be played, five more to go! :)
... damn I'm slow. I expected to have this done by the end of last year...
Anyways, I hope I won't keep anypony waiting for too long. I'll bring the songs to BronyFair, it seems fitting to have them there when the Wailers are going to have a live performance :)

rainbowderpy

could I please get the ones which are not published or on the OwnCloud yet? WW are gonna be at BronyFair this weekend and I'd like to have some more songs of them :D Thanks in advance!

Dex

I know I'm more than a year late, but, uhh...

It is done!

I'm finished, yay!
I probably shouldn't have started with something this big and complicated though, but whatever, it was good learning experience :)

Selfie Snapshots

So I see you said they were done...aha How can I get these or a download...I really would love to sing sky and me.
Also Thank you. :3

Dex

They should be available in the beta releases channel hopefully very soon. Or if you don't want to wait you can send me a PM and I'll give you a link to download them directly.

Dex

Sorry for the delay, but everything is now done and released!
I really enjoyed working on these songs and will definitely try to do any other songs they release in the future.