Equestria Girls Songs

Started by CraftByte, June 17, 2013, 04:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraftByte

Hi,

I was wondering if we are going to include the EG songs in the final pack?
I know it has songs in it but not in the US or CA to watch it, so I can't tell you how many songs it has.

Have a Good Day,

CraftByte

Renard

Depends on various factors:
- do we have a decent audio source?
- do we have a decent video source?
- is someone willing to work on these files fast enough?

There's still a bit of time for the upcoming release. Not too much time, granted, but last minute additions can still happen.

PsychicWalnut

Well, since I only just saw Equestria Girls like 45 minutes ago... (Man, I loved it!)

I'd love to work on the songs... but there is still no source available yet.  :'(

In any event, I don't think I'd get a 5.1 source of them any time soon.  Even in the theater, it  sounded mono... but it was a pretty cheap theater.

CraftByte

I know that the DVD is releasing August 30 this year so that is for sure the date that we will get the songs. :)

Aragnoth

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-q6aZhoxpuNRmosTNm9ZNr9qccfwiBTx
^ playlist with the other ones

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ax34oa84az80a/Equestria_Girls_Soundtrack
^ Mediafire Folder with all the EQG songs

I ripped and Edited them from the Blueray rip, i hope anyone can make good use of these

Smilley

Psychic, can you work your magic on "This is our big night"? At the ending, there are several conflicting voices and I'd need a clean sample to do a good pitching.
Want to try your hoof at making your own songs? Look no further!

PsychicWalnut

I'll see what I can do...  No guarantees though.  It's almost as if the audio was designed to make my life a nightmare.

Renard

We already have a better source for these, including instrumental songs. I'll see what I can do in the upcoming days.

Aragnoth

someone made the intrumentals already? nice.

but with that we are probably better off locking this thread

Marioland1

Renard

Multiple songs in one post - I'll leave the individual threads (one thread per song) for feedback now that they're released, and send this one to the bogg. :)