Install error

Started by matt_alway, October 28, 2017, 07:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt_alway

Suddenly my game was delited from my pc so i download the installer but when i click "Install the game!" button appears derpy error:

Error location: Form1.DownloadAndInstallButton_Click
Extended information:

In
MyLittleKaraoke_WebInstall.HelperClass.GetWebPageContent(String PageURL)

In
MyLittleKaraoke_WebInstall.HelperClass.GetFileAddressesListFromWeb(Uri UpdaterFileAddressUrl)

In
MyLittleKaraoke_WebInstall.Form1.DownloadAndlnstallButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

UPD: 11.01.17
fixed for me. didn't do anything, just tried to install the game and the download started

timberrwolf

I am getting the same error on both my computers.  One is running windows 10 OEM on an HP.  The other is running windows 8.1 cracked on a home built system. On the windows 8.1 system it was running a few weeks ago but today i updated and now it is not working at all.  I tried uninstalling and re installing and the above error comes up.

RainBowFlash

Got the same problem here!

I'm new to this game and wanted to check it out, i downloaded the Web installer, choosed the path and clicked on ''Instal the Game!''
Derpy error showed up, tried it again and again, still same error...
also tried to not klick yes at the Admin window, if you do that you get a error...
Didn't find any thing to this isue, i hope that error can be fixed!

Greetings RainBowFlash

yohishi12

i think then its the fisrt time that you install the game then try by desactivate the "Delete installation packages after install" when you open de webinstall that what i try and its work for me

Renard

Hey there! Sorry for the (very) late answer, as I've been away for a while. We've been looking into this issue with the team and have tracked down a few potential reasons as to why this is occurring. Hopefully we'll be able to fix it in the upcoming days.

rainbowderpy

can not reproduce this problem. Please check if your Internet Explorer settings regarding proxy server or if your antivirus / firewall / other snakeoil is keeping the program from downloading anything.

Check in internet explorer if you can open https://www.mylittlekaraoke.com/store/webinst/windows.webinst there.